SUHAILAH MUSTAFA FERKERI
LL.B (Honours) International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Diploma in Shariah Law& Practice, Mara University of Technology (UiTM)
Bar Admission – 2013
Suhailah is a product of International Islamic University Malaysia which she graduated with LL.B. (Hons) in October 2011. In January 2014, she pursued her interest in Syariah law at UiTM and graduated her DLSA in April 2014.
She was a chambering student of Ms. Nik Nazifah binti Nik Wan from Messrs Hafizah Nik Nazifah & Partners. After being called to the bar in January 2013, she continued her career as a legal assistant at the same legal firm until June 2017.
She has experiences in conveyancing matters including:-
- Attended to the preparation of sale and purchase agreements for purchase of properties from developers
- Attend for execution of sale and purchase agreements by the purchasers
- Attended to preparation and finalization of sale and purchase agreements in respect of individual transactions and attended to execution of agreements by the clients;
- Preparing documentation for security of loan housing loan for Malayan Banking Berhad, Maybank Islamic Bhd, Hong Leong Bank Berhad, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad, CIMB Bank Berhad, CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad, RHB Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad, AIA Bhd., OCBC Al-Amin Bank Berhad, UOB Bank Berhad, and Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam (LPPSA); and
- Attended to the perfection of transfer of individual titles/strata titles to the respective purchasers for housing project; and
- Attended to the perfection of Discharge of Charge to the respective purchasers for housing project or individual transaction.